Barossa Fine Foods B.L.T
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 5 Mins
- 300gm Barossa Fine Foods Middle Bacon
- Sour Dough Bread, sliced
- 200gm Gruyere Cheese
- 1 punnet Cherry tomatoes
- Lettuce Mix
- 1 tbls Parsley, finely chopped
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180℃, Lightly oil Cherry tomatoes & roast for 15 minutes
- Pan fry the Middle Bacon, while the bacon is cooking toast the sour dough bread, spread with butter.
- Place the cooked bacon on one of the pieces of bread & top with the gruyere cheese, pop under the griller until the cheese has melted.
- Assemble the sandwich, add lettuce, roasted cherry tomatoes then garnish with chopped parsley leaves & cracked black pepper.