Grilled Chicken Breast with Harissa, Eggplant, Lentil Salad & Yoghurt Dressing
Published 12th November, 2019
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 25 Mins
- 4 Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Breast Fillets
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- 6 Finger Eggplants
- 1½ tbls Harrisa Paste
- 3 tbls Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 (400gm) tin Lentils
- 3 tbls Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 2 tbls Finely Chopped Italian Parsley
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 1 tbls Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Snow Pea Tendrils
- 200gm Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tbls Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbls Mint, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- To prepare the eggplants, cut the eggplant in halves lengthways then score the flesh diagonally and place on a tray lined with baking paper cut side up. Combine the harissa paste, olive oil and sea salt in a small bowl. Brush the eggplants with the mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
- For the salad, drain the lentils and place in a bowl, stir through the onion, garlic, olive oil and red wine vinegar, season with sea salt & cracked black pepper.
- To cook the chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt, heat a heavy based fry pan over a medium heat, add a table spoon of olive oil to the pan & cook the chicken breast until golden brown on the first side (approximately 10 minutes) Turn the chicken breast over, reduce heat, cover and cook for a further 10 minutes, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a small bowl mix together the yoghurt, parsley and mint.
- To serve, place lentil salad on the plate, top with the eggplant, snow pea tendrils and chicken breast spoon over the yoghurt dressing.