Gourmet Bacon ‘BLT’ Salad with Persian Feta
Published 11th December, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 15 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 150gm Barossa Fine Foods Gourmet Bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 Cos Lettuce
- 2 Cups Rocket Leaves
- 3 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 Punnet Grape Tomatoes
- 150 gm Persian Feta
- ¼ Cup Parsley Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- In a fry pan over a medium heat, cook the thinly sliced Gourmet bacon until crispy, drain on paper towel, keep warm.
- Wash the cos lettuce leaves and rocket under cold running water and drain in a colander. Slice the heirloom tomatoes and arrange some of the slices on a serving platter or in a salad bowl, layer with the lettuce leaves and rocket. Half the cherry tomatoes and scatter over the leaves along with the remaining tomato slices.
- Add the cooked bacon slices to the salad, crumble over the Persian feta. Garnish with the parsley leaves, drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil & grind over some black pepper.
- This salad is delicious served as an accompaniment or on its own with some sourdough bread.