Atlantic Salmon with Green Pea, Lemon & Mint Risotto
Published 21st April, 2020
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 10 Mins Cooking: 20 Mins
- 4 Angelakis Atlantic Salmon Fillets
- Olive Oil
- 1 (300gm) ‘Thistle Be Good’ Green Pea, Lemon & Mint Risotto
- Currawong Lemon Argumato Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Of Mint
- 1 Bunch Dill
- To prepare the risotto, add risotto and 1tbls of olive oil to a saucepan with 800 ml of boiling water. Cover, bring to the boil stirring occasionally. Reduce to a simmer, cover for 15 minutes, stir occasionally. Remove from heat, cover, sit for 5 minutes, stir well before serving.
- Place salmon skin side up on a plate, drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with the sea salt. Heat a nonstick fry pan over medium to high heat (you can also use the BBQ plate) Place the salmon skin side down in the fry pan, cook for 4-5 minutes or until the skin is crisp, turn the fillets & cook for a further 4 minutes, use the same method if the salmon fillet is skinless.
- Wash the mint & dill and pick the leaves.
- To serve, place some of the risotto on the plate, add the salmon fillets and top with the Dill fronds & mint leaves, drizzle with the Currawong Lemon Argumato oil, garnish with cracked black pepper.