Spicy Honey, Sriracha & Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Published 4th March, 2020
Cuisine: Asian Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 1.5 kg (10 -12 approx) Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbls Sriracha Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 2 tbls Soy
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbls Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Ground Coriander
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Coriander Leaves
- Aioli & Lime Wedges, to serve
- In a large bowl whisk together the sriracha sauce, honey, soy, garlic, sesame oil and sea salt. Pat dry the chicken drumsticks with paper towel and add to the marinade. Toss well to coat and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, arrange the chicken drumsticks, reserve the left over marinade. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked through, basting with a pastry brush every 10 minutes with the reserved marinade.
- To serve, arrange the chicken drumsticks on a platter, sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and coriander leaves, serve with aioli & lime wedges.