Slow Cooked Moroccan Ezy Carve Lamb With Brussel Sprouts & Pearl Cous Cous
Cuisine: Moroccan Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 4 Hrs
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Ezy Carve Leg Of Lamb (1-1.5kg)
- 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 1 Large Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- In a bowl combine the paprika, cumin, turmeric, coriander, garlic, honey, cinnamon, sea salt & olive oil.
- Take the Lamb leg and make a few incisions approximately 1 cm deep over the leg, rub the marinade over the leg and set aside in the fridge for one hour before cooking.
- Place the sliced onions in a deep roasting tray, put the lamb leg on top and pour in the chicken stock.
- Cover the lamb with a sheet of baking paper & then double wrap the tray with foil making sure that it is completely sealed. Place in the oven and slow cook for 4 hours, once cooked remove from the oven, skim any fat from the roasting juices and thicken a little by reducing on the stove top
- Serve with pearl cous cous & panfried Brussel sprouts