Scotch Fillet with Rosemary & Smoked Garlic Butter
Published 2nd December, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 4 Barossa Fine Foods Scotch Fillet Steaks
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 250gm Salted Butter
- 6 Cloves Smoked Garlic
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbls Rosemary Leaves, finely chopped
- Peel and finely chop the smoked garlic
- Allow the butter to soften (room temperature is perfect) Combine butter, smoked garlic, rosemary, sea salt & black pepper in a bowl. Mix ingredients together till combined & the butter is light & fluffy
- On a sheet of baking paper shape the butter into a log, roll up the paper and twist ends to secure. Refrigerate till the butter is firm.
- Brush the steaks with oil & sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Preheat a char grill, BBQ or heavy based pan to very hot. Cook the steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on your desired degree of doneness, allow to rest before serving.
- Serve the steaks with slices of the rosemary & smoked garlic butter, roasted baby potatoes & green salad.
- This butter is also delicious with chicken & will keep in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.