‘Relish the Barossa’ Butter Chicken
Published 16th April, 2020
Cuisine: Indian Serves: 4
Preparation: 10 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 500 gm Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Thighs
- 1 Small Brown Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 cm Knob Ginger
- 1 tbls Olive Oil
- 1 (500 gm) Jar ‘Relish the Barossa’ Authentic Butter Chicken Sauce
- Coriander, to serve
- Jasmine Rice, to serve
- Cut the chicken thighs into pieces approximately two centimetres in size. Peel the onion, garlic and ginger and finely dice.
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat on the stove top, add the olive oil. Cook the chicken pieces in the saucepan until they start to brown, add the onions, garlic and ginger, sauté until soft and fragrant. Pour the ‘Relish the Barossa’ Butter Chicken sauce into the saucepan, stir through and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Simmer for half an hour.
- Serve with jasmine rice and garnish with fresh coriander.