Diced Pork Spicy Indian Madras Curry
Published 7th April, 2020
Cuisine: Indian Serves: 4
Preparation: 25 Mins Cooking: 2 Hrs
- 650 gm Diced Pork
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbls Ginger
- 2 tbls Plain Flour
- 2 tbls Vegetable Oil
- 1 (500gm) Relish the Barossa ‘Spicy Indian Madras’ Sauce
- 300 ml Chicken Stock
- ¾ Cup Coconut Cream
- Peel and finely chop the onion, garlic and ginger. Dust the diced pork with the plain flour and shake off any excess.
- Heat a large, heavy based saucepan over a medium heat, add the vegetable oil & sauté the diced pork in batches until browned on all sides, set meat aside.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and ginger to the pan and sauté until soft and fragrant, add the ‘Spicy Indian Madras’ and cook for a few minutes. Stir in the chicken stock, return the pork to the saucepan & allow to come to a simmer, place the lid on & allow to gently simmer for two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through the coconut cream and serve with naan, steamed rice and fresh coriander.