Whiskey & Marmalade Glazed Ham
Published 19th November, 2019
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 1 x 7-8 kg Barossa Fine Foods Whole Ham on Bone
- 1 ½ cup marmalade (orange)
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup whiskey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 190 ℃.
- In a small pot bring marmalade, Dijon mustard, whiskey, maple syrup & sea salt to the boil. Reduce heat to low & cook for 5-7 minutes, strain.
- Prepare ham by removing rind & with a sharp knife score in a diamond pattern. Push a whole clove into the centre of each diamond & cover the shank with foil to prevent it burning. Place ham on a lightly greased rack over a pan lined with baking paper..
- Brush ham with glaze & bake for 35-40 minutes, basting with glaze every 10 minutes or till Ham is golden & caramelised.