Weber Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint & Coriander Chimichuri
Published 17th August, 2020
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 15 Mins Cooking: 1 Hr 30 Mins
- 1 x 1.5-2 kg Barossa Fine Foods Leg of Lamb
- 1 tbls Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Green Chillis
- 1 Small Bunch Mint
- ½ Bunch Coriander
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbls Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the WeberQ barbecue, install the roasting tray and trivit (as per instructions)
- In a small bowl combine the smoked paprika and the olive oil. Pat the lamb dry and generously coat the outside with the olive oil and paprika mix, sprinkle with the sea salt and black pepper.
- Using an igrill or meat thermometer set the internal temperature to 60℃ (medium) and insert thermometer. Place the roast in the centre of the trivit and close the lid.
- While the leg of lamb is cooking, prepare the chimichurri. Finely chop the garlic, deseeded green chilli and finely chop, place into bowl with the chopped mint, coriander, olive oil and red wine vinegar, mix well to combine. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Once the leg of lamb is cooked remove from the WeberQ and allow to rest for 7-10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with patatas bravas, a green leaf salad and the mint & coriander chimichuri