T Bone Steak With Fresh Chimichurri & Hand Cut Chips
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Argentinian / Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 4 MSA Graded, Barossa Fine Foods T-Bone Steaks
- 1 Cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbls Oregano leaves
- ½ Cup coriander leaves
- 2-3 Cloves garlic
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbls Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Large Potatoes
- Oil, for deep frying
- In a small food processor place the garlic, parsley, oregano & coriander leaves, pulse until all herbs are finely chopped.
- Stir through the olive oil & red wine vinegar, taste and season with the sea salt and ground black pepper.
Hand Cut Chips & T-Bone Steaks
- Preheat the deep fryer to 190℃ or a pot of oil on the stove. Finely slice the potatoes with a mandolin or knife, pat dry & deep fry in small batches until golden and crisp, season with sea salt.
- Drizzle the steaks with olive oil, season with sea salt & ground black pepper, cook on a preheated BBQ or griddle plate, cook until desired degree of doneness is reached. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving with the Chimichurri & hand cut chips.