Spicy; Honey & Soy Baked Chicken Wings
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian / Asian / Indonesian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 1kg Barossa Fine Foods Free Range Chicken Wings
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 4 tbls Ketjap Manis (sweet soy)
- 2 tbls Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ Bunch Coriander
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 180℃ & line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together honey, ketjap manis, sriracha sauce, ground coriander, garlic & pinch of salt.
- Reserve a ¼ cup of the marinade.
- Toss the chicken wings in the marinade, ensuring that they are well coated, cover & place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken wings in a single layer on the trays and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes basting with the reserved marinade every 10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped coriander, extra sriracha sauce, sour cream & sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.