Soy & Ginger Pork Stir Fry with Noodles
Published 12th October, 2021
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 2 or 800gm Barossa Fine Foods Pork fillet
- 4 tbls Ketjap Manis (sweet, dark soy)
- 3 tbls Soy
- 1 Small Knob of Ginger, finely grated
- 3 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbls Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bunch Broccolini
- 200 gm Snow Peas
- 200gm Green Beans
- 1 (500gm) Packet Rice Stick Noodles
- Toasted Black Sesame Seeds
- ½ Bunch Coriander
- In a small bowl combine the ketjap manis, ginger, garlic and sesame oil. Trim the sinew from the top of the pork fillet with a sharp knife and cut into thin strips, combine with the marinade, toss well to coat and marinate in the soy mixture for 30 minutes.
- While the pork is marinating, prepare the vegetables. Slice the green beens and snow peas in halves diagonally and cut the broccolini into florets.
- To Prepare the noodles, in a large saucepan of boiling water cook for 6-8 minutes (or follow the cooking instructions on the packet) Drain well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a high heat, stir fry the pork strips for a few minutes, add the vegetables. Stir fry for a further few minutes until the vegetables are cooked through. Add the 3 tbls of soy and toss well.
- Serve on top of the noodles, sprinkle with toasted black sesame seeds and fresh coriander leaves.
- May be served with steamed rice as an alternative to noodles