Flammkuchen with Smoked Ham, Bocconcini & Fresh Basil
Published 11th March, 2020
Cuisine: German Serves: 2
Preparation: 5 Mins Cooking: 5 Mins
- 2 Flammkuchen
- 100gm Barossa Fine Foods Smoked Ham, sliced thin
- ½ Cup Pizza or Sugo Sauce
- 2-3 Bocconcini
- ½ Bunch Basil
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven or pizza oven
- Spread the flammkuchen base evenly up to 0.5cm from the edge with the sugo sauce, add slices of smoked ham, top with the bocconcini cheese.
- Bake in the oven with upper & lower heat. The flammkuchen should be baked for 3-4 minutes 250-300℃ directly on a fireclay stone. Alternatively use a barbecue plate with the hood closed.
- Scatter over the basil leaves and grind over a little black pepper.
- Do not cook flammkuchen on baking paper