Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Portugese Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 1 Hr
- 4 Barossa Fine Foods Free Range Chicken Maryland
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbls Fresh Oregano Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbls Sambal Olek
- 4 tbls Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbls Brown Sugar
- 2 tbls Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- In a large bowl combine garlic, oregano leaves, samba olek, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, brown sugar, smoked paprika & lime juice.
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Rub each side of the Chicken Maryland liberally with the marinade
- Pour any excess marinade over the chicken & place in tray and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange the chicken on a tray lined with baking paper & place in a preheated oven at 180℃ for approximately 45-55 minutes or until cooked through, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with steamed rice, salad and lime wedges.