Lemongrass, Soy & Ginger Chicken Drumsticks
Published 19th April, 2022
Cuisine: Asian Serves: 4
Preparation: 1 Hr 15 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 1.5 kg (10 -12 approx) Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbls Sriracha Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 1 tbls Minced Lemongrass
- 1 tbls Minced Ginger
- 2 tbls Soy
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbls Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Ground Coriander
- Toasted Sesame Seeds, to serve
- Coriander & Herbs, to serve
- In a large bowl whisk together the sriracha sauce, honey, soy, garlic, ground coriander, sesame oil, lemongrass and ginger. Pat dry the chicken drumsticks with paper towel and add to the marinade. Toss well to coat and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, arrange the chicken drumsticks, reserve the left over marinade. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked through, basting with a pastry brush every 10 minutes with the reserved marinade.
- To serve, arrange the chicken drumsticks on a platter, sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and coriander and fresh herbs, serve with Sriracha Sauce.
- These chicken drumsticks are also delicious served cold.