Beef Fillet With Garlic Mushrooms & Creme Fraiche
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 2
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 2 x 200 gm Barossa Fine Foods MSA Graded Beef Fillet Steaks
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 250 gm Portabello Mushrooms
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbls Chopped Italian Parsley
- 100 gm Butter
- 1 bunch English Spinach
- Creme Fraiche
- Trim the mushroom stalks, in a heavy based fry pan heat the olive oil over a high heat, add the mushrooms and brown for a few minutes on each side.
- Add the butter & garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, reduce the heat, add the chopped parsley and cook for a further minute.
- Brush the steaks with oil & sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Preheat a char grill, BBQ or heavy based pan to vey hot.
- Cook the steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, allow to rest before serving with the garlic mushrooms, wilted spinach & creme fraiche