Baked Chicken Thighs With Prosciutto, Potato & Wholegrain Mustard Sauce
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 1 Hr
- 8 Barossa Fine Foods Free Range Chicken Thighs
- 8 Slices Barossa Fine Foods Prosciutto
- 1 tbls Olive Oil
- 500 gm Baby Potatoes
- 4 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbls Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Cup Rich Cream
- 1 Cup Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Stock
- ¼ Cup Sage leaves
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- To prepare the chicken, lay one slice of prosciutto on the bench, place the chicken thigh on top & roll up, repeat with all thighs.
- Heat a baking dish over a medium heat, brown the chicken thighs on each side in batches in olive oil, remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm slices, leaving the skin on, add to the pan along with the garlic & fry for five minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the cream, wholegrain mustard and chicken stock to the pan, allow to simmer for a couple of minutes, season with sea salt and pepper, return the chicken to the pan.
- Place a lid on the casserole dish and put in a preheated oven at 200℃ and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the lid from the casserole dish add the sage leaves and allow to bake for a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown & cooked through.