Xo Pork Fillet Stir Fry With Gai Lan
Cuisine: Asian / Chinese Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 2 Barossa Fine Foods Pork fillets
- 4 tbls XO Sauce*
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbls Honey
- 2 tbls Light Soy
- 1 tbls Chinese rice wine (Shaoxsing)*
- 1 tbls Vegetable oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm Knob of Ginger, finely sliced
- 1 Bunch Gai lan (Chinese broccoli)
- 2 Spring onions, sliced
- ¼ Bunch coriander
- To prepare the pork fillet, with a sharp knife remove the silver skin and any fat, slice into ½ cm slices, cutting across the grain.
- In a bowl place the XO sauce, sesame oil, honey, soy & Chinese rice wine, whisk until combined.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add the vegetable oil and stir fry half the pork until browned, remove and repeat with remaining pork.
- Decrease the heat to medium & return the pork to the wok along withe the Chinese broccoli, ginger and garlic.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes, add the XO mixture, stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and chopped coriander, serve with steamed rice.