Vietnamese Chicken Chops
Cuisine: Asian / Vietnamese Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 45 Mins
- 6 - 8 Free Range Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Chops
- ⅓ Cup Fish Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Soy
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbls Ginger, minced
- 1 tbls Lemon Grass, minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbls Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbls Sambal Olek
- 1 tbls Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbls Sesame Oil
- To prepare the marinade, in a large bowl whisk together fish sauce, soy, brown sugar, ginger, lemon grass, garlic, ground coriander, chopped coriander, lime juice, sambal olek, vegetable oil & sesame oil. Marinate the chicken chops in the marinade. Allow the chicken to marinade for 1 hour.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, place a rack over the top & spray the rack with cooking oil (this will prevent the chicken sticking to the rack) Remove the chicken from the marinade and arrange on the rack so that the pieces are not touching, reserve marinade.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180℃ and bake for 45-55 minutes, basting every 15 minutes with the reserved marinade.