Thyme, Garlic & Lemon Marinated Pork Cutlets with Greek Salad
Cuisine: Australian / Greek Serves: 4
Preparation: 15 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 4 Barossa Fine Foods Pork Cutlets
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 2 tbls Thyme Leaves, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Lemon, zested & juiced
- 4 cups Salad Leaves
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 100 gm Feta Cheese, cubed
- ¼ Spanish Onion, sliced
- In a bowl combine the chopped thyme leaves, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper, mix together. Marinate the pork cutlets in the mixture for one hour
- For the salad, combine the salad leaves, cucumber, tomato and onion & toss together, place in a salad bowl, garnish with the feta cheese & kalamata olives.
- Preheat BBQ or grill pan, cook Pork cutlets over a medium heat for five minutes on one side, turn & cook for a further 4 minutes on the other side, remove from heat and allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve the pork cutlets with the salad, vinaigrette dressing & crusty bread.