Teriyaki Chicken Strips
Cuisine: Asian / Japanese Serves: 2
Preparation: 10 Mins Cooking: 5 Mins
- 400 gm Barossa Fine Foods Teriyaki Chicken Mix
- 1 Packet Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 tbls Sesame Seeds
- ½ Bunch Corriander
- Heat a wok over medium heat, add a little vegetable oil or sesame oil & stir fry chicken strips for a few minutes till cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice or with glass noodles, garnish with toasted sesame seeds & fresh coriander.
- To prepare the noodles…Place the bean thread vermicelli (glass noodles) in a heatproof bowl & cover with boiling water for 5-8 minutes, drain & serve.