Sticky Glazed Chicken Wings
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian / Asian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 50 Mins
- 1.5 kg Barossa Fine Foods Chicken Wingettes
- 2 tbls baking powder
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 3 tbls Sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbls Brown sugar
- 1 tbls Sesame oil
- 4 tbls Light soy
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon grass paste
- 2 tbls Honey
- sesame seeds
- spring onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 140℃
- Place chicken wingettes in a bowl, season with sea salt & pepper.
- Add baking powder, toss to coat wingettes evenly.
- Arrange wingettes on a wire rack & place over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook wingettes at 140℃ for 30 minutes then increase heat to 200°C & cook for a further 30 – 40 minutes.
- While the wingettes are cooking make the glaze. Combine sweet chilli sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy, garlic, lemon grass & honey in a small Sauce pan.
- Bring to the boil & whisk, reduce heat & simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
- In a bowl toss the wingettes in the glaze, serve on a platter & garnish with sesame seeds & spring onions.