Sticky American Style Pork Ribs
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: American / Australian / BBQ Serves: 2
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 2 Hrs
- 2kg Barossa Fine Foods American Style Pork Ribs
- 4 tbls BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbls Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbls Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbls Dijon mustard
- 2 tbls Maple syrup
- 1 tbls Smoked paprika
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 375 mls Chicken stock
- Combine BBQ, tomato & Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, paprika and crushed garlic in a bowl, mix well.
- Brush the Pork ribs with the marinade (pour over any extra marinade) place in the fridge for six hours or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 160℃ remove ribs from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Place ribs on a wire rack in a deep oven proof baking dish, pour chicken stock over the base of the baking tray.
- Cover with foil & bake in the oven for 1½ hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven & increase temperature to 220℃. Uncover ribs & brush with some of the reserved marinade. Return ribs to the oven & bake for 20 minutes or till browned, baste if required.
- Remove ribs from oven & cut into portions, in between bones. Place the remaining marinade & ½ cup of pan juices into a small saucepan, bring to boil & reduce heat, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour over ribs & serve.
- Serve with barbecued corn on the cob & apple slaw