Soy & Ginger Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
Cuisine: Poek / Pork Fillet Serves: 2
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Pork fillet
- 2 tbls ketjap manis (sweet, dark soy)
- 1 small knob ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbls sesame oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 100 gm snow peas
- 100gm green beans
- 1 packet bean thread vermicelli noodles
- Toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ bunch chopped coriander
- In a small bowl combine the ketjap manis, ginger, garlic & sesame oil.
- Trim the sinew from the top of the pork fillet & cut into thin strips, marinate in the soy mixture for ½ an hour.
- While the pork is marinating, slice the green beens & snow peas in half & cut the broccolini into florets.
- Prepare the noodles by placing in a heat proof bowl & cover with boiling water for 5-8 minutes, drain & set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a high heat, stir fry the pork strips for a few minutes & add the vegetables. Stir fry for a further few minutes.
- Serve on top of the noodles, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds & fresh chopped coriander.