Smoked Chorizo, Garlic & Tiger Prawn Spaghetti
Published 21st April, 2020
Cuisine: Italian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 600gm Angelakis Australian Tiger Prawns, peeled & deveined (leaving tails on)
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Smoked Chorizo, sliced
- 1 tbls Currawong Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ Brown onion, finely chopped
- ½ Cup White Wine
- 2 tbls Butter
- 2 tbls finely chopped Italian Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 (375gm) Packet Pangarra Wholegrain Spaghetti
- Extra parsley leaves for garnish
- Cook the wholegrain spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water as per the instructions on the packet.
- In a large fry pan over a medium heat cook the chorizo in the garlic olive oil until browned, remove the chorizo from the pan and set aside, leaving the oil in the pan add the garlic & onions and cook until fragrant and softened.
- Add the prawns to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, add the white wine, chorizo and spaghetti to the pan.
- Add the butter and chopped parsley to the pan & toss to combine, season with sea salt & black pepper, serve in bowls and garnish with the extra Italian parsley leaves.