Smoked Chicken Salad With Mustard Seed Dressing
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 2
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 1 Smoked chicken breast single, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced
- 100gm Snow Pea Tendrils
- 1 cup Pecans
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon & water in a heavy based pan.
- Cook over a medium heat until the sugar dissolves & the mixture is bubbling.
- Add the pecans & cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring to coat the pecans.
- Remove from heat & spread on baking paper to cool
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & whisk well.
- Combine ingredients & serve onto plates, drizzle with mustard seed dressing & top with candied pecans