Smoked Chicken Pasta With Parsley Pesto & Peas
Cuisine: French Serves: 2
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 1 Bunch parsley, washed & picked
- ¼ cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, chopped
- sea salt & pepper
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Smoked Chicken Breast Single, sliced
- 500gm Spaghetti, cooked
- 50gm Parsley Pesto
- 100gm Baby Peas
- Parsley leaves
- Process parsley, garlic, pine nuts & parmesan cheese in a food processor until almost smooth.
- With the processor still running, add the olive oil in a slow steady stream.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper.
- In a pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sauté the onion & garlic for a few minutes till soft.
- Add the smoked chicken, peas & parsley pesto.
- Toss together for a few minutes then add the cooked pasta, heat the pasta through, serve & garnish with parsley leaves.