Rump Steak With Chargrilled Asparagus; Rocket & Parmesan Salad
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 800 gm Barossa Fine Foods MSA Graded Rump Steak
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 bunches Asparagus, washed & trimmed
- 4 cups Rocket leaves
- ½ cup Shaved Parmesan
- Balsamic Glaze
- Heat the BBQ Grill plate or a heavy based pan over high heat. Season the Rump Steak with Sea salt & black pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place the Rump on the hot grill plate, allow the meat to caramelise on one side (approximately 3-4 minutes before turning) Cook the other side for a further 3-4 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Toss Aspaagus spears with a little olive oil & sea salt and cook on the grill plate till tender. Combine Asparagus with rocket, serve on a platter & top with the shaved parmesan. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper & a drizzle of Balsamic glaze. Slice the rump & serve.