Pork Fillet Wrapped In Prosciutto With Apple Slaw
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 30 Mins
- 2 Barossa Fine Foods Pork Fillets
- 12 slices Prosciutto
- Olive Oil
- 2 Green apples
- ¼ Savoy cabbage
- ¼ Cup Dill fronds
- 1 tbls Wholegrain mustard
- ¼ Cup Good quality store bought mayonnaise
- Cracked black pepper
- Caramelised Onion jam, to serve
- To prepare the Pork fillets, with a sharp knife remove the silver skin & excess fat.
- Lay the slices of prosciutto down on a flat surface so the long edges are just overlapping, place the pork fillet in the centre of the prosciutto and wrap, repeat with the second fillet.
- Place the pork fillets on a baking tray lined with paper, brush with olive oil & bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- For the salad, slice the green apples finely or use a mandolin, place in bowl along with