Pork Cutlet With Fennel; Ruby Grapefruit & Persian Fetta Salad
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian / BBQ Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 4 Barossa Fine Foods Pork Cutlets
- Sea salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Ruby Grapefruit, peeled & sliced into rounds
- 300gm Salad leaves
- 2 Fennel bulbs, sliced (reserve fennel fronds for garnish)
- 8 Barossa Fine Foods slices smoked prosciutto
- 200gm Persian fetta
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 3 tbls red wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Preheat BBQ or grill pan, season Pork Cutlets with sea salt, pepper & a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook Pork cutlets over a medium heat for five minutes on one side, turn & cook for a further 4 minutes on the other side, remove from heat and allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Assemble salad ingredients on a large plate & garnish with Persian feta broken into pieces and fennel fronds.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the dijon mustard & red wine vinegar, slowly whisk in the olive oil, season with sea salt.