Pancetta; Broccolini & Pea Pasta
Cuisine: Italian Serves: 4
Preparation: 15 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 200 gm Barossa Fine Foods Pancetta, thinly sliced
- ½ Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Baby Peas (frozen)
- 1 Bunch Broccolini
- 2 tbls Pecorino Cheese, grated
- Cooked Spaghetti
- In a frypan over medium heat, sauté the pancetta in a small amount of olive oil until it starts to crisp, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a little more olive oil to the pan if needed (the pancetta will have probably made enough oil in the pan) add the onions and garlic & sauté until fragrant and transparent. Cut the Broccolini into flowerets and add to the pan along with the baby peas. Toss for a few minutes, add the pasta.
- Toss the spaghetti with the vegetables, add the pancetta back to the pan and the pecorino cheese, season with cracked black pepper & serve. Serve with extra grated pecorino cheese.