Oven Baked Chicken Chops With Potato; Fennel & Chorizo
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 1 Hr 30 Mins
- 4 - 6 Barossa Fine Foods Chicken chops (skin on, bone in)
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Chorizo
- 3 Potatoes, medium sized
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 Fennel bulb
- 3 sprigs fresh Oregano
- 2 small Garlic bulbs
- 6 Sprigs Thyme
- 3 tbls Olive oil
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C & line a heavy based baking pan with baking paper.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, the fennel bulb & the onion into eighths.
- Slice chorizo into 1cm thick slices & cut the garlic bulbs into halves.
- Place all of the ingredients, including the chicken into a large bowl, add the olive oil & paprika.
- Toss to coat all ingredients, season with cracked black pepper & sea salt.
- Place the Chicken (skin side up) potatoes, fennel, chorizo and thyme sprigs into the lined baking pan & bake in the oven for 1 hour & 15 minutes, basting occasionally.