Nasi Goreng With Pork Crackling Shards
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Asian / Indonesian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 20 Mins
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbls Sesame Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbls Ginger, grated
- 4 Spring onions, finely sliced
- 500 gm Pork Mince
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- ⅓ Cup Ketjap Manis (Dark, sweet soy)
- 2 Cups Bean Sprouts
- 2 Long Green Chillies, sliced
- 150 gm Pork Crackling Shards
- Coriander & Thai Basil leaves, to serve
- Heat half of the oil in a wok over high heat and cook the eggs in batches for 2-3 minutes, set aside and keep warm.
- Place the remaining oil in the wok, add the garlic, ginger, spring onions and pork mince and stir fry until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the cooked rice and ketjap manis, cook for a further 4-5 minutes until combined & heated through
- Divide between four bowls, top with the bean sprouts, chilli, coriander & Thai basil. Place a cooked egg on each dish and sprinkle with the chopped pork crackling shards, serve with extra soy.