Mississippi Sausage Rolls
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 30 Mins
- 6 Barossa Fine Foods Mississippi sausages
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50gm sesame seeds
- Cut each puff pastry sheet in halves
- Gently split the sausage skins & remove (you will need 1 & ½ sausages for each piece of pastry)
- Place the sausage meat along the long edge of the pastry & roll over to encase, brush the edge of the pastry with beaten egg to secure.
- Cut into 4 pieces with a sharp knife, brush tops with beaten egg & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook on a tray lined with baking paper in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chutney