Mediterranean Chicken Breast With Asparagus & Goats Cheese Salad
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Mediterranean Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 4 Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- 2 Bunches Asparagus
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 100 gm Goats cherve
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- ¼ Cup Olive oil
- 2 tbls Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180℃, line a baking tray with baking paper and place Mediterranean chicken breasts on the tray. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes & gently remove the ties with a sharp knife before serving.
- To prepare the salad, lightly oil the cherry tomatoes & place in the oven with the chicken breasts, cook for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven & allow to cool. Wash & trim the asparagus spears, heat a grill pan or BBQ Plate, toss asparagus in olive oil & sea salt and chargrill till just cooked, allow to cool.
- Arrange the asparagus, rocket, sliced avocado & cherry tomatoes on a serving platter, crumble the goats cherve over the top and scatter over the basil leaves.
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar & mustard in a jar, shake for a minute or two until mixed, taste & season with sea salt and pepper.