Lamb Koftas With Pita & Tzatkiki
Cuisine: Greek / Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 500 gm Barossa Fine Foods Lamb Koftas
- 8 Mini Pita Pockets
- Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Italian Parsley leaves
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers
- ½ Red Onion
- 100 gm Greek Feta
- 500 gm Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 Continental Cucumber, halved & deseeded
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbls Copped Dill
- 1 ½ tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Coarsely grate the cucumber & squeeze out as much juice as you can with your hands.
- Combine the cucumber, yoghurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice & sugar, mix well, taste and adjust seasoning with sea salt & pepper if required.
- Grill the Lamb kaftan on a BBQ or in a pan until cooked through, brush the pita breads with the olive oil & hat on the grill plate of the BBQ.
- Serve the Koftas on pita bread with the tzatkiki, thinly sliced Lebanese cucumber and red onion, garnish with Italian parsley leaves and crumbled feta.