Hot Smoked Salmon & Caper Pasta
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 15 Mins
- 200 gm Barossa Fine Foods Hot Smoked Salmon Bellies
- 1 tbls Butter
- 1 tbls Olive Oil
- ½ Small Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ Cup White Wine
- 100 ml Rich Cream
- 2 tbls Baby Capers, drained
- 1 tbls Dill Fronds
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Cooked Spaghetti
- In a fry pan over a medium heat, sauté the onion & garlic in the butter and olive oil until fragrant and transparent, add the white wine. Allow to simmer for one minute, add the rich cream and simmer for a further minute.
- Add the cooked spaghetti & toss through the sauce, add the baby capers, season with black pepper.
- Gently flake the smoked salmon bellies and add to the pasta, lightly toss to heat through & serve. Garnish with the dill fronds & extra black pepper.