Garlic; Parsley & Lemon Marinated Lamb Loin Chops
Cuisine: French Serves: 4
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 10 Mins
- 16 Barossa Fine Foods Lamb Loin Chops
- 2 tbls Chopped Parsley
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
Snow Pea & Feta Salad
- 2 Cups Snow Pea Tendrils
- 1 Cup Mixed Salad Leaves
- 200 gm Sugar Snap Peas, blanched
- ¾ Cup Baby Peas, blanched
- ¼ Cup Chervil
- 100 gm Feta, crumbled
- 50 ml vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl combine the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt & black pepper.
- Trim any excess fat (if required) from the Lamb Loin Chops, place in the bowl with the marinade and toss until all of the chops are coated in the marinade, place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat a heavy based grill pan or BBQ until hot, cook the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes on each side or a little longer if you like them well cooked.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving
- To make the salad toss all of ingredients together in a salad bowl & dress with vinaigrette