Frenched Lamb Rack With Herb Crust
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 4
Preparation: 20 Mins Cooking: 40 Mins
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Lamb Rack (8 chops)
- ¼ Cup Coarse Breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbls Thyme Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbls Wholegrain Mustard
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- To prepare the Lamb Rack, with a small sharp knife remove any excess fat, French the bones by scraping the knife along the bones to remove any fat or meat, making sure you scrape away from yourself.
- In a small bowl combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, garlic, wholegrain mustard, sea salt, black pepper and olive oil. Mix all ingredients together.
- Firmly press the herb mixture onto the lamb rack, place in a baking tray lined with baking paper, bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 30-35 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- To serve cut rack between every second bone, serve with celeriac mash, kalettes & gravy.