Flammkuchen with Smoked Chorizo, Potato & Parmesan
Published 11th March, 2020
Cuisine: German Serves: 2
Preparation: 30 Mins Cooking: 5 Mins
- 2 Flammkuchen
- 120gm Sour Cream
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbls Onion, chopped
- 2 White Potatoes
- 100gm Barossa Fine Foods Smoked Chorizo, sliced very thin
- 2 tbls Grated Parmesan
- ¼ Bunch Fresh Oregano
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven or pizza oven
- Steam the potatoes whole with the skin on until cooked through, allow to cool, remove the skins and slice thinly.
- In a small bowl mix together the sour cream & garlic
- Spread the flammkuchen base evenly up to 0.5cm from the edge with the sour cream, add the slices of cooked potato and chorizo, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven with upper & lower heat. The flammkuchen should be baked for 3-4 minutes 250-300℃ directly on a fireclay stone. Alternatively use a barbecue plate with the hood closed.
- Scatter over the oregano leaves and sprinkle with cracked black pepper
- Do not cook flammkuchen on baking paper