Bacon & Cheese Muffins
Published 1st January, 2019
Cuisine: Australian Serves: 6
Preparation: 10 Mins Cooking: 25 Mins
- 300 gm Barossa Fine Foods Federation Bacon
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 50 gm butter (melted)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbls parsley, chopped
- 2 cups self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat, cook the bacon in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or until crispy, remove from the pan & allow to cool on paper towel (this will absorb any excess oil)
- In a bowl whisk together milk, eggs, melted butter, salt & parsley.
- In a seperate bowl sift the flour, add the cheese & bacon. Add the egg mixture, mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture into a 12 hole muffin tray, lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or till golden brown.